NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Update!

I apologize for not updating more frequently, I will definitely have to get better at this! A lot has happened these last couple of months. First of all I am getting the 'pregnant look'. This past weekend I went shopping for a whole new wardrobe that will hopefully fit me for the next 5 months ( I say hopefully- as quick as I have grown these last couple of weeks I can not imagine how big I will be come March).

Kevin's been a trooper through all of this, he listens to me every morning gripe about having nothing to wear, not wanting to go to work, etc. and just smiles and encourages me through it all. He has made this pregnancy one of the best experiences of my life, and thank goodness it is less than half way over!

I have started feeling the little "flutters" in my tummy the last couple of weeks. They are not definite kicks yet but just enough movement to let my know that our little one is definitely growing in there.

October 30th is our next doctor's visit. This will be my 20 weeks visit so hopefully, if everyone cooperates of course, we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl.....more updates to come!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Susan,
I am so happy you updated!! I just want you to know how excited I am for you and Kevin. I've known him since the day he was born and I think he is such a super guy. You are a really special person as well, so I can only imagine what a great little one you two will have. God is SO GOOD! You will both be great parents!
Love,
Christi